A few facts on VoIP that could save your business money!
We talk to many businesses each day regarding their phone lines, and very few people realise the benefits and potential that a hosted or VoIP system can offer their business.
Phone lines (or what you may hear mentioned as ISDN) are being terminated by BT as they plan to move across to hosted / VoIP systems. Not only will it soon be a necessity to switch, hosted or VoIP systems can bring significant benefits to your business, including huge cost savings. The following facts highlight the growing importance of VoIP:
- Switching your phone line to VoIP can save between 50% – 75% off your monthly telephone bill!
- 31% of businesses currently use VoIP.
- SMEs can save up to 45% off their phone bill each month by using VoIP.
- Estimated 28% growth in the next 3 years and 1 billion VoIP users by the end of 2017.
- At the end of 2018 it is expected only 6% of UK businesses will still be using ISDN.
- 25 billion connected devices by 2020.
- VoIP can result in savings of £1200 per month in mobile phone and long distance charges.
- Added business benefits such as call recording, stats tracking, mobile twinning and much more resulting in improved business efficiency and performance.
To find out how VoIP can help your business, call us today on 0333 200 1528 for a free business telecoms audit. You’ll be surprised!