SIP Trunking is an IP alternative to ISDN that offers flexible numbering, can be easily scaled up or down and can be provisioned in hours.
The service is available via DSL or Ethernet connection and is designed to work successfully with all the leading IP PBX brands in the UK market giving you peace of mind in knowing that your PBX hardware works with the network service. Compared to ISDN SIP Trunking is cheaper on a per channel basis, more flexible in terms of what telephone numbers you can have and where you can have them, is quicker to install and offers a very robust business continuity service that ensures your business never loses calls. Eze Talk’s SIP Trunking can support connections ranging from two channels for businesses with small PBX’s to no limit on the number of channels that can be supported for large enterprises and contact centres.
Ideal for businesses who:
- Currently utilise a single or multiple ISDN 30 at one or multiple sites and are looking to rationalise the number of concurrent calls to the PSTN
- Are moving premises out of the local area and want to keep their number – no expensive call forwarding services
- Are looking for high bandwidth to the internet to support all ICT business requirements including voice and data services
- Are customer service driven where a local area presence is important across the UK and multiple UK numbers can be delivered into one single service centre.
- Flexible numbering – for example allows businesses to work from London on a Glasgow number
- Supports multi sites, allowing ISDN Line rationalisation
- Provides free calls between IP sites and lower cost calls to other destinations
- Flexible on a per channel basis
- Can be utilised with existing customer premises equipment
- Full customer service support
- Supports application convergence – business grade voice and internet services can be provided via one managed access connection when delivered over Ethernet.