Is inefficient mobile working damaging your business?
Mobile working is now the norm and yet:
- 80% of workers feel it’s harder to work in mobile teams.*
- 33% cite poor communications as their greatest challenge when mobile.*
Not enabling mobile working can carry a significant cost….
Common mobile worker complaints are as follows:
- Lower job satisfaction as they don’t feel like they have access to the right tools for the job.
- They feel excluded by missing out on important communications.
- They feel frustrated at using tools which aren’t designed for a mobile environment.
Businesses suffer also suffer through poor mobile working:
- Poor customer service as mobile workers often can’t be easily contacted.
- Important decisions delayed as they don’t have access to the right information.
- Security breaches due to employees using non-approved apps.
- Loss of valuable information when an employee leaves data stored on a personal phone.
79% of knowledge workers now work in dispersed teams.**
60% of employees’ time is spent away from their desk.***
Modern converged communications solutions offer many advantages to businesses with mobile workers:
- Multi devices – Use the device of your choice.
- Multi identity – Use your personal smartphone to make business calls.
- Any network – Use wi-fi at home and cellular on the road.
- Context – See everything relevant to a contact while communicating.
- Simplicity – Intuitive apps that let you work the way you want.
- Work anywhere – Have the same functionality from wherever you are.
Unleash the full potential of your business
Transition to a truly mobile-enabled converged communications solution can help you unleash your full potential:
- Productivity and responsiveness.
- Employee morale.
- Customer experience.
- Risk of security breaches.
- Loss of valuable information.
- Operational costs.
Are your mobile workers missing out? Help them be more efficient and effective with seamless solutions for smarter working.
* ProjectsatWork.com 2013
** Getting Virtual Teams Right, Harvard Business Review, Dec 2014